A List Of The Most Interesting Research Paper Ideas In Clinic Psychology
If you are tasked with writing a clinical psychology paper, consider the topics below:
- Compare differing psychological conditions or disorders and how both are diagnosed and treated.
- Explain risk factors for people who suffer from depression and what strategies can be used to prevent it
- Write about two different kinds of therapy and when each one would be used. Explain whether certain disorders are better treated by different therapies and which limitations exist for both therapies.
- Write about the factors that have some effect on the mental well being of teens.
- Write about how peer pressure can influence mental health for teens
If these do not work for you, take some time to think about what news articles you have recently read, what information you have recently seen on television, or what information you read about in a book. Think about your previous text books and what items you've covered. Something that you covered in your English literature class might actually be applicable topic for your clinical psychology class. If you were reading a book about King Leopold and the exploitation of the Congo, you might be able to derive from that book a psychological aspect which you can apply to your next psychology paper. You could apply something from that book to your economics paper. You could take a lesson from that book and apply it directly to your finance paper or to your international relations paper. It is amazing how many topics can be derived from coursework that you completed in other courses.
When you are trying to come up with the perfect topic it is important that you think over things that are personal to you. Try and make your topic something that applies to your personal life. This will bring with it multi-tiered benefits. For example, if you want day want to own your own business you might be able to select a paper topic that teaches you something about business ownership so that you not only write about something for which you are passionate but you also gain some insider information and knowledge that you can apply to your life in the future. If you want to travel abroad one day and you know which country or which area of the world you want to focus on you can use this to instigate a potential topic that gives you information on either travel for a country of interest.