What Is The Secret To Writing Solid Argumentative Research Papers
There are no real big secrets to writing a solid argumentative research paper but there are some ways that you can do it easier and faster. The best way to have a solid research paper is the write of it. A well written and researched paper will get you further than all the tips I could give you but I can tell you how to make both of these processes easier.
How To Research And Write A Solid Argumentative Research Paper
- The research for your research paper is one of the most important parts of it and you want to make sure that you keep all of that information organized. This can be done with note cards. Go out and buy a few packs of note cards, a hole punch, and a ring to hold them together.
- Punch a hole in the left hand corner of the cards. You will use these to take notes while you are researching your topic. On a separate piece of paper, you want to number your paper. After each number write down the source you are using for notes and put that number in the corner of the cards that you used for that source. This will help you recall later where you go the information and help you make your reference page.
- With all of your research done, now it’s time to create an outline with all of the information that you gathered. This will give you an idea on what your research paper will look like and how it will sound once you start to write it.
- Now that you have everything laid out, write your rough draft. Don’t worry about errors when you are writing this copy, just let you finger type on the keyboard. Just write it and get it done, you will be fixing all the mistakes later.
- After you are done with your rough draft, step away for a little bit and then come back to it. When you come back to it, you can now start to do your editing and proofreading. Not only are you looking for spelling, grammatical, and sentence errors but you are also looking for how it sounds and looking for missing information on the topic. Fill in all the holes in your research paper.
- Read over it one last time after you have finished editing it. If it sounds great then hand it in, if not fix all other errors before handing it in. Now you have completed a solid argumentative research paper.